If you're an existing customer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order
Tsumami Yuba is barely-there skin that forms on the surface of soymilk. We use finger tips to delicately pinch the yuba to harvest it. The silky smooth, delicately thin skins are then floated in soymilk. Sheer as a laceless caul, with a texture similar to raw oyster, this luscious ultra-tender yuba provides an ambrosial sensory experience first, followed by buttery sweetness.
- Item: Tsumami (Yuba No.2)
- Price: $51.35/ 3 lbs
- Content: 3 x 1 lb
- Shelf-life: 10 days min from shipping
- Storage: Keep refrigerated 35-41F.
- Shipping: Please note your order will ship on the following week's Tuesday after we receive your order.
- CCOF-Certified Organic, Made with North American Grown, Non-GMO Soybeans, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan