Visit Hodo for fresh yuba recipes and learn more at hodofoods.com. We also make firm tofu that doesn't need to be pressed, moroccan, harissa and bbq flavoured tofu cubes, veggie burgers, crumbles and nuggets.
Orders ship once a week, on Tuesdays. No same-day order processing, orders must be placed by Monday morning.
This is the awesome big brother to all our other yubas. It offers the same creamy, nutty and sweet flavors of the other young yuba, but with a distinctive bite that’s firm and a little bit chewy, kind of like an al dente noodle. Delicious fact: Hodo is the only maker of fresh, organic, non-GMO yuba in the US because making this is such an elaborate, handcrafted process. Watch how we do it at hodofoods.com/about.
WAYS TO ENJOY
Each package includes 2 sheets; rinse under warm water to separate and then:
- Cut into strips for a gluten-free “pasta” and toss with EVOO, salt and pepper
- Wrap around veggies for fresh spring rolls
- Swirl strips into your favorite soup
Water, Organic Soybeans.
- Price: $44.94 ($7.49 each X 6 pack)
- Content: 6 packs of individually sealed 5-oz units
- Shelf-life: 45 days min from shipping
- Storage: Keep refrigerated 35-41F. Can be frozen.
- Shipping: Please note your order will ship on the following week's Tuesday after we receive your order.
- CCOF-Certified Organic, Made with North American Grown, Non-GMO Soybeans, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan