If you're an existing customer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order
Kumiage is the earliest harvested yuba – unctuous, rich and creamy with a smooth texture similar to burrata. So delicate it is notoriously difficult to harvest and can only be gathered with a scoop. Its intensely rich flavor and luscious texture lend itself well to savory and sweet applications.
- Item: Kumiage (Yuba No.1)
- Price: $77.05/ 3 lbs
- Content: 3 x 1 lb
- Shelf-life: 10 days min from shipping
- Storage: Keep refrigerated 35-41F.
- Shipping: Please note your order will ship on the following week's Tuesday after we receive your order.
- CCOF-Certified Organic, Made with North American Grown, Non-GMO Soybeans, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan