If you're an existing customer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order
Hikiage is young yuba in sheets that offer a firm bite, yet soft, plump, and delicate. The sheets are fully pliable. These toothsome, milky sheets are prized for their alluring, sweet, mild flavor, and how they hold their shape. Because of the way it slides off your tongue, this yuba is often used as a sashimi of tofu
- Item: Hikiage (Yuba No.3)
- Price: $51.35/ 3 lbs
- Content: 3 X 1 lb
- Shelf-life: 10 days min from shipping
- Storage: Keep refrigerated 35-41F.
- Shipping: Please note your order will ship on the following week's Tuesday after we receive your order.
- CCOF-Certified Organic, Made with North American Grown, Non-GMO Soybeans, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan